What to Bring
We are a sun aware camp
- All children must wear shirts with sleeves,
- A full brim hat,
- Fully enclosed shoes (e.g. Joggers)
Old clothes are recommended
- Day pack to carry belongings in
- Water bottle & 30+ sunscreen
- Togs, towel & water shoes
- Spare clothes (extra shirt /shorts/underwear)
Please label all belongings
SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS – must be
supplied from home. e.g. gluten free bread & snacks
Not acceptable –
Baseball style caps, Strappy or singlet tops, thongs, sandals, crocs, strapless or backless shoes.
Parents of children wearing any of these items will be asked to return with appropriate clothing.