Adventure Day Camp
Join us for an unforgettable Brisbane school holiday programs
Adventure Day Camp
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
(activity sessions 8.30am to 4pm)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays in selected school holiday weeks
Tuesday, 12 December 2023 Wednesday, 13 December 2023 Thursday, 14 December 2023 Tuesday, 19 December 2023 Wednesday, 20 December 2023 Thursday, 21 December 2023
Tuesday, 09 January 2024 Wednesday, 10 January 2024 Thursday, 11 January 2024
Tuesday, 16 January 2024 Wednesday, 17 January 2024 Thursday, 18 January 2024
$75 per child per day, with an additional $15 for nominated special activities.
The most adventure-filled school holiday programs in Brisbane
Get ready for holiday fun at one of the most adventure-filled school holiday camps Brisbane will see. YMCA Camp Warrawee offers an exciting Adventure Day Camp program Brisbane and Moreton Bay families have loved for years.
If archery, high ropes, rock climbing, canoeing and campfire cooking sound better than spending the holidays glued to the TV, Adventure Day Camp is for your kids!
Want to make memories for life? Book a day (or 6!) at a school holiday camp kids never want to leave!
Registration now open
Registration for Adventure Day Camp now open!
Book a spot for your child today!
How every day looks like at our school holiday programs?
Experience awesome activities on land, in the water and up in the air! Our action-packed program for 6-12 year olds is loads of fun, helps kids develop confidence and is a supportive environment to make friends. You won't find any school holiday camps in Brisbane like this!
Parents' resources for our Adventure Day Camp
- Due to the outdoor adventure activities offered, children must have turned six (6) before they will be accepted at our Adventure Day Camp.
- Please advise any special needs or requirements for your child prior to Adventure Day Camp and include a behaviour management plan if necessary, staff can familiarise themselves with your child's needs.
- Fees must be paid by credit card at time of booking.
- There is no government rebate (CCS) available for this program.
- An “Authorisation to Administer Medication” form (available at the office) is to be completed and handed into the office.
- This form must accompany any prescription medication and/or over-the-counter medication that you supply for your child to take during vacation care.
- All medication must be in the original medication container with your child’s name and correct dosage - this includes over-the-counter medication.
- Please include a medical practitioner’s letter or pharmacist’s printed instructions for prescribed medication.
- Children should be need to be signed in on arrival and signed out on departure
- Written notification is required for anyone other than authorised persons on your application form to collect your child/ren. Photo identification will be required.
- All children must be collected by 5.00pm or late fees will apply. Please advise the office of any changes to your plans e.g. non-attendance.
- In the case of unacceptable behaviour, children will be sent home without reimbursement.
- Lost property will be held for one month after the end of the school holiday period.
- The YMCA accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen goods.
- Suitable old clothes (to get dirty in). Shirts must have sleeves.
- A full brim hat
- Fully enclosed shoes (e.g. joggers)
- Day pack to carry belongings in
- Water bottle (essential)
- SPF30+ sunscreen
- Togs, towel & water shoes (everyday)
- Spare clothes (extra shirt /shorts/underwear)
Do not wear:
- Baseball style caps
- Strappy or singlet tops
- Strapless or backless shoes
Parents/carers of children wearing any of these items will be asked to return with appropriate clothing.
Please label all belongings.
Special dietary requirements – must be supplied from home (e.g. gluten free bread & snacks). We are a nut-free camp therefore any snacks brought to camp need to be nut free.